Thursday, November 16, 2017, 7:30 am–12:30 pm
MetroWest Medical Center
Medical Arts Building
85 Lincoln Street
Floating Hospital for Children is partnering with its affiliates to once again bring you one of the region's finest educational opportunities for pediatricians and family practitioners.
The Update in Pediatrics program is a one-half day complimentary CME course and educational lecture series. The program provides a day of stimulating education, discussion and networking for you and your colleagues. It is a great opportunity to learn more about changes in the practice of pediatrics, as well as the many advancements happening at Floating Hospital for Children.
- 7:30–7:50 am: Registration and light breakfast
- 7:50–8 am: Welcome and introduction
- 8–9 am: "Acute Assessment and Management in Pediatric Head Injuries," Jesse Winer, MD, Pediatric Neurosurgeon
- 9–10 am: "Updates in Bronchiolitis Management," Scott Schroeder, MD, Chief, Division of Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergy
- 10–10:15 am: Break
- 10:15–11:15 am: "Child Abuse Update," Dan Rauch, MD, Chief, Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- 11:15–11:30 am: Lunch break (boxed lunch will be provided)
- 11:30 am–12:30 pm: "Common Pediatric Surgical Problems," Artur Chernoguz, MD, Pediatric Surgeon
Registration is free, but on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited, so please register early.
Register for the event in November.
You can also register by contacting Mary Donnelly, Program Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617-636-2837.
During registration, please provide our staff with your email address. We will use email to communicate with you, should there be a postponement due to inclement weather.
Who Should Attend?
This live conference is designed for practicing pediatricians and family practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and other members of the health care team.