Don't see an appointment time? Request directly with the clinic.
Tufts Medical Center
Biewend Building, 14th Floor
260 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-0156
Fax #: 617-636-9169
Tufts MC Specialty Center - Quincy
1690 Crown Colony Drive
Quincy, MA 02169
Phone #: 857-403-4600
2011, National Psoriasis Foundation Research Fellowship Award
1. Buzney CD, Peterman C, Saraiya A, Au SC, Dumont N, Mansfield R, Gottlieb AB. Clearance of psoriasis: the impact of private versus public insurance. J Drugs Dermatol. 2015 Feb 14(2):119-25. PMID: 25689806.
2. Au SC, Kim N, Goldminz AM, Alkofide MA, Gottlieb AB. (2014). Psoriatic Arthritis: Clinical Review and Update. In J Weinberg & M Lebwohl (Eds), Advances in Psoriasis: A Multisystemic Guide. (pp. 39-62) New York, NY: Springer.
3. Levin AA, Aleissa S, Dumont N, Martinez F, Donovan C, Au SC, Hasanain A, Gottlieb AB. A Randomized, Prospective, Sham-Controlled Study of Localized Narrow-Band UVB Phototherapy in the Treatment of Plaque Psoriasis. J Drugs Dermatol. 2014 Aug 1;13(8):922-6. PMID: 25116969.
4. Levin AA, Gottlieb AB, Au SC. A comparison of psoriasis drug failure rates and reasons for discontinuation in biologics vs conventional systemic therapies. J Drugs Dermatol. 2014 Jul;13(7):848-53. PMID: 25007369.
5. Au SC, Ramirez-Fort MK, Gottlieb AB. Analysis of trial data for infliximab and golimumab demonstrates that baseline CRP level predicts therapeutic response in patients with psoriatic arthritis. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2014 Jul;66(7):1114-8.PMID: 24339203.
6. Goldminz AM, Buzney CD, Kim N, Au SC, Levine DE, Wang AC, Volf EM, Yaniv SS, Kerensky TA, Bhandarkar M, Dumont NM, Lizzul PF, Loo DS, Kulig JW, Brown ME, Lopez-Benitez JM, Miller LC, Gottlieb AB. Prevalence of the metabolic syndrome in children with psoriatic disease. Pediatr Dermatol. 2013 Nov-Dec;30(6):700-5. PMID: 24016334.
7. Au SC, Madani A, Alhaddad M, Alkofide M, Gottlieb AB. Comparison of the efficacy of biologics versus conventional systemic therapies in the treatment of psoriasis at a comprehensive psoriasis care center. J Drugs Dermatol. 2013 Aug;12(8):861-6. PMID: 23986158.
8. Au SC, Goldminz A, Loo D, Dumont N, Levine D, Volf E, Lizzul P, Michelon M, Kim N, Wang A, Yaniv S, Lopez J, Natter M, Miller L, Davis T, Pelajo C, Gottlieb AB. Assocation Between Pediatric Psoriasis and the Metabolic Syndrome. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2012 June. 66(6): 1012-3. PMID: 22583717.
9. Au SC, Goldminz A, Kim N, Dumont N, Michelon M, Volf E, Hession M, Lizzul P, Andrews I, Kerensky T, Wang A, Yaniv S, Gottlieb AB. Investigator-Initiated, Open-Label Trial of Ustekinumab for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Palmoplantar Psoriasis. J Dermatolog Treat. 2012 Mar 6. PMID: 22390688.
10. Kerensky T, Yaniv S, Gottlieb AB, Au SC. Etanercept: Efficacy and Safety for Approved Indications. Expert Opinion Drug Safety. 2012 Jan;11(1):121-39. Epub 2011 Nov 11. PMID: 22074366.
Shiu-Chung Au, MD is a Dermatologist at Tufts Medical Center. He completed his medical degree at SUNY Upstate Medical University, and his dermatology residency training at Tufts Medical Center. While at Tufts MC, Dr. Au did research under Alice Gottlieb, MD PhD, in the fields of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and has published over 20 journal articles and book chapters. He is currently involved in projects involving clinical trials and statistics. He also holds a bachelor's and a master's degree in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
In his spare time, Dr. Au plays hockey and volleyball.
American Academy of Dermatology