Back to Results
Kenneth G. Warner, MD
Senior Cardiothoracic Surgeon; Associate Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Surgery, CardioVascular Center, Cardiac Surgery
Surgical management of adult and pediatric heart disease, heart transplantation
Seeing Patients In
Floating Hospital For Children
South Building, 6th Floor
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Phone #: 617-636-5590
Fax #: 617-636-6410
2015, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2013, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2012, "Top Doctor," Boston Magazine
2012, "Top Doctor" and in top 1% in the nation in his specialty, U.S. News & World Report
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
1. Robinson DA, O'Brien PK, Gheewala RM, Nikulina EM, Payne DD, Hammer RP, Warner KG. Differential expression of neuronal fos protein after cold water drowning and controlled rewarming. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2004;198:404-9.
2. Warner KG, O'Brien PK, Rhodes J, Kaur A, Robinson DA, Payne DD. Expanding the indications for pulmonary valve replacement after repair of tetralogy of fallot. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2003;76:1066-71.
3. Warner KG, Sheahan MG, Arebi SM, Banerjee A, Deiss-Shrem JM, Khabbaz KR. Proper timing of blood cardioplegia in infant lambs: Superiority of a multiple dose regimen. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2001;71:872-6.
4. Warner KG, Halpin DP, Berul CI, Payne DD. Placement of permanent epicardial pacemaker in children using a subcostal approach. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1999;68:173-5.
5. Seirafi PA, Warner KG, Geggel RL, Payne DD, Cleveland RJ. Repair of coarctation of the aorta during infancy minimizes the risk of later hypertension. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1998;66:1387-92.
American Association of Thoracic Surgery
Society of Thoracic Surgery
American Heart Association
International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation
Fellow, American College of Surgeons