Back to Results
Harprit Singh Bedi, MD
Director, Radiology Residency Program; Radiologist; Associate Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Neuroradiology, general radiology
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
|Training + Education
Albany Medical School; Case Western Reserve University/MetroHealth Program; Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School
||Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St., #299
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-0040
Phone #: 617-636-0069
1. iPad in Radiology Resident Education. Korbage A MD, Bedi H. MD. J Am Coll Radiol. 2012 Oct;9(10):759-60.
2. Mobile Technology in Radiology Resident Education. Korbage A MD, Bedi H MD. J Am Coll Radiol 2012;9:426-429.
3. What to Know About the Neonatal Nose. Educational Exhibit. Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting. November 2012.
4. ENT Emergencies: Everything the Radiologist Needs to Know. Educational Exhibit. American Roetgen Ray Society Annual Meeting. 2012.
5. Cystic Laryngeal Lesions: Everything the Junior Radiologist Needs to Know. Educational Exhibit. Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting. November 2011.
6. The Kids Just Don’t Listen: Radiographic and clinical findings in children with congenital conductive and sensorineural hearing loss. N Taki, W Keefe , E Kwak, M Vecchiotti MD, H Bedi MD. Poster Presentation. American Society of Head and Neck Radiology Annual Meeting. September 2011.
7. Comparison of Preoperative Computed Tomography and Surgical Findings in Maxillofacial Infections: M Rosenthal, D. Oreadi, DMD, J Kraus, DMD, H Bedi, MD,P Stark, MS, ScD, and K Shastri, DDS, FFDRCSI. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 69:1651-1656, 2011.
8. Primary and Metastatic Vascular Neoplasms: A. Khan, MD, F Khosa, MD, P. Magoon, H Otero, MD, H Bedi, MD, K Yucel, MD. American Journal of Roentgenology.
9. Lumbar Spine MRI Incidental Findings in the Female Pelvis: Prevalence and Clinical Significance: H J Otero, MD; J Mendoza, MD; M Sekar, MD; D D Do-Dai, MD; H S Bedi, MD. Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting. December 2010.
10. Rhabdomyosarcoma of the Head and Neck: Typical and Atypical Clinical Presentation and Imaging Features. American Society of Neuroradiology Annual Meeting. April 2009.
American Society of Neuroradiology
American Society of Head and Neck Radiology