Geographic Medicine and Infectious Diseases
Back to Results
Gretchen Volpe, MD, MPH
Attending Physician; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Medicine, Geographic Medicine and Infectious Diseases
Infectious diseases, HIV lipodystrophy
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
|Training + Education
McGill University, Canada; Tufts Medical Center
||Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases
Tufts Medical Center
Biewend Building, 3rd Floor
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-7011
Phone #: 617-636-7010
1. Dinh DM, Volpe GE, Duffalo C, Bhalchandra S, Tai AK, Kane AV, Wanke CA, Ward HD. The Intestinal Microbiota, Microbial Translocation and Systemic Inflammation in Chronic HIV Infection. JID. Accepted for publication July 10, 2014.
2. Volpe GE, Wanke CA, Imai CM, Heffernan KS, Kuvin JT, Mangili A. High-fat Meals Do Not Impair Postprandial Endothelial Function in HIV-infected and Uninfected Men. AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses. Accepted for publication June 1, 2014. Epub ahead of print June 26, 2014.
3. Volpe GE, Ward H, Mwamburi M, Dinh D, Bhalchandra S, Wanke C, Kane AV. Associations of Cocaine Use and HIV Infection with the Intestinal Microbiota, Microbial Translocation, and Inflammation. JSAD. 2014. Mar; 75(2):347-57. PMID 24650829.
4. Volpe GE, Tang AM, Polak JF, Mangili A, Skinner SC, Wanke CA. Progression of Carotid Intima-Media Thickness and Coronary Artery Calcium over Six Years in an HIV-infected Cohort. JAIDS. 2013. Sept 1;64(1):51-7. PMID 23945252.
5. Hung WY, Kogelman L, Volpe G, Iafrati M, Davidson L. Tigecycline-induced acute pancreatitis: case report and literature review. Intl Jnl of Antimicrobial Agents 2009; 34:486–489.