Back to Results
Bryan K. Ho, MD
Director, Movement Disorders Program; Director, Medical Student Education; Neurologist; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
||Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, Huntington’s disease
|Training + Education
Tufts University School of Medicine; Mount Auburn Hospital; Tufts Medical Center; Medical College of Georgia
Tufts Medical Center
800 Washington St., Box 314
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-8199
Phone #: 617-636-4948
1. B. Ho et al., “Reversible extrapontine and central pontine myelinolysis presenting with extrapyramidal features”; Mov Disord. 2006 Apr;21(4):585-6.
2. B. Ho, A. Hessler, S. Jakkampudi, S. Tanabe, D. Thaler, “Seizures Presenting as Aphasia: Three Case Studies”; presented at the Boston Society of Neurology and Psychiatry Stanley Cobb Assembly on March 14th, 2005.
3. B Ho, JC Morgan, KD Sethi, “Starfish Hand”; Neurology. 2007 Jul; 3:69(1):115.
4. B. Ho, R Prakash, JC Morgan, KD Sethi, “A case of levodopa-responsive camptocormia associated with advanced Parkinson's disease.”; Nat Clin Pract Neurol. 2007 Sep;3(9):526-30.
5. Book Chapter, “Myasthenia Gravis”, Conn’s Current Therapy 2011 (in press).
American Academy of Neurology
Movement Disorder Society
Ethics Committee, Tufts Medical Center