Back to Results
Anastasia L. Hryhorczuk, MD
Chief, Pediatric Radiology; Assistant Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
Department + Services
Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiology, general radiology
Seeing Patients In
|Programs + Specialties
|Training + Education
University of Michigan Medical School; Oakwood Hospital; University of Michigan; Boston Children’s Hospital
Floating Hospital for Children
800 Washington St.
Boston, MA 02111
Fax #: 617-636-0041
Phone #: 617-636-0040
2011, Children’s Hospital Boston Alumni Association Trainee Travel Award
2011, Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award, Children’s Hospital Boston
2010, Best Scientific Poster Award, Society of Genitourinary Radiology, Abdominal Radiology Course
2009, Radiology Resident Research Award, University of Michigan
2005, Dean’s Commendation for Excellence in Clinical Skills and the Art of Medicine, University of Michigan
2005, Glasgow-Rubin Achievement Citation, University of Michigan Medical School
2005, Academic Recognition Award, University of Michigan Medical School
2005, Roger A. Berg Prize in Radiology, University of Michigan Medical School
2005, Student Award, Association of University Radiologists
2003, Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Michigan
2002, Alexander S. Vida, MD, Memorial Scholarship, University of Michigan Medical School
1998, Phi Beta Kappa, Williams College
1. Hryhorczuk AL, Lee EY, Eisenberg RL. Pattern of the month: Bowel obstructions in older children. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2012; in press.
2. Hryhorczuk AL, Mannix RC, Taylor GA. Emergency department imaging usage for the evaluation of pediatric abdominal pain in the United States, 1999-2007. Radiology 2012;263:778-85.
3. Hryhorczuk AL, Lee EY. Imaging evaluation of bowel obstruction in children: Updates in imaging techniques and review of imaging findings. Semin Roentgenol 2012;47:159-70.
4. Hryhorczuk AL, Stephens T, Bude J,et al. Prevalence of malignancy in thyroid nodules with an initial non-diagnostic result after ultrasound guided fine needle aspiration. Ultrasound Med Biol 2012;38:561-7.
5. Hryhorczuk AL, Harris MH, Vargas SO, Lee EY. Anaplastic large cell lymphoma of the esophagus in a pediatric patient. Pediatr Radiol 2012;42:627-31.
6. Hryhorczuk AL, Biermann S, Strouse PJ. Accuracy of CT-guided percutaneous core needle biopsy for assessment of pediatric musculoskeletal lesions. Pediatr Radiol 2011;41:848-57.
7. Hryhorczuk AL, Strouse PJ. Validation of US as a first-line diagnostic test of assessment of pediatric ileocolic intussusception. Pediatr Radiol. 2009;39:1075-79.
American College of Radiology
Radiological Society of North America