Our home is your home
Since 2001, we’ve been opening our doors to adults and children from around the world. Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children provide international patients access to a network of nationally ranked doctors and care team professionals across our main Boston campus and surrounding community affiliate locations.
Our International Patient Services team is proud to offer international patients:
- Phone and email communication prior to your visit
- Phone and email communication among referring physician and Tufts MC physician• Coordinating interpreter services
- Scheduling clinical appointments for tests and procedures
- Scheduling appointments with financial coordinator Greeting you in-person when you arrive at the hospital
- Escorting you to all appointments
- Recommending housing, transportation, Boston and cultural resources
Tufts Medical Center and Floating Hospital for Children also help our international patients with a variety of health and wellness issues, from check-ups and preventive care to cosmetic surgery. View our full list of clinical departments and specialties.
Meet out International Patient Services Coordinator
Roosevelt Auguste is your personal guide before, during and after medical care. He’ll help you access hospital services and is an expert at Boston travel, housing and culture. He has a background in healthcare finance and is completing a degree in healthcare management. Roosevelt is fluent in French and Haitian Creole and understands Spanish. When he’s not working or studying, Roosevelt enjoys traveling (Japan was a recent favorite), cooking and Haitian folklore dancing.
Need a translator?
Intérprete de español
Asian Information and Medical Referral Line
Vietnamese Interpreter Services
Entèprèt ki pale kreyòl
Russian Interpreter Services
Interprète de français
Intérprete de português