Kiwanis Pediatric Trauma Institute
Listed below are some things we could use at KPTI to help us continue to bring safety programs to your communities and to help our pediatric patients and their families. We greatly appreciate donations.
If you would like to make a donation for our pediatric patients, or require more information about these items, please call us at 617-636-6381 or email Justine Fischer at Jfischer1@tuftsmedicalcenter.org
- Crayons and colored pencils
- Playing cards
- CD's for children
- Movies for children and teenagers
- Play dough
- Construction paper
- Children's books and coloring books
- Colorful Band-Aids
- Hospital dolls (instructions and pattern PDF) Note: Please use plain white or light brown material when making dolls so that children can draw on them.
- Blankets (new material) (instructions PDF for fleece blankets)
- General office supplies
- 8.5 X 11" copy paper (white and pastel colors)
- Ink cartridges for Dell 3130cn printer
Please note: Some things to keep in mind about donations:
- No used clothes or toys can be accepted.
- No buttons, ribbons, strings, or other small objects on items for small children that might come loose and pose a hazard. THANKS!
Pieces of Home, the Backpack Project - helps children, many of whom are victims of trauma, transition to foster care a little more easily. We can use your help! View wish list.