Tufts Medical Center welcomes gifts of personal property such as books and paintings, if they can be used for hospital purposes. Child Life Services also have specific needs that you can support including:
- Crayons and colored pencils
- Playing cards
- CDs for children
- Movies or video games for children and teenagers
- Play dough
- Construction paper
- Children's books and coloring books
- Colorful Band-Aids
- Gift cards
Please note: Some things to keep in mind about donations
1. No used clothes or toys can be accepted.
2. No buttons, ribbons, strings, or other small objects on items for small children that might come loose and pose a hazard.
Donors should be certain to consult Tufts Medical Center Trust before proceeding with such a gift.
For additional information, please contact Tufts Medical Center Trust at 617-636-7656 or email@example.com.