Floating Hospital and MWMC are collaborating to provide the services and programs that children need most in the MetroWest area. Currently, we offer the following services:
- Hospitalists: Pediatric hospitalists oversee the care of children on Framingham Union's pediatric unit. These pediatric attending physicians coordinate your child's care, serving as the vital link between families, nursing staff, other doctors and the referring pediatrician.
- Newborn Care: Floating Hospital neonatologists oversee Framingham Union's Level IIB special care nursery to care for premature and sick infants around the clock. Keep your baby close to home while knowing he or she will receive expert treatment and monitoring.
About MetroWest Medical Center
MWMC is committed to meeting the health care needs of the MetroWest region by providing advanced care with a community touch. The 269-bed regional health care system includes:
- Framingham Union Hospital
- Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick
- The MetroWest Wellness Center, an outpatient diagnostic imaging and rehabilitation center